To Our Touchstone Health Members:
We hope you are enjoying a beautiful Fall Season! As we prepare for 2016 at Touchstone Health, we want to remind you of some great proactive ways to stay healthy, all with goals that Touchstone Health can help you achieve.
- Make an appointment with your Primary Care Physician right away to take advantage of the no and low cost preventive care including important immunizations such as the Flu Shot.
- At the doctor’s office, come prepared with written questions and notes on recent symptoms. You should also take notes at so that you remember any recommendations your doctor offers.
- Build a positive relationship with your PCP. If you ever experience any problems at your doctor appointment, need help making an appointment or would like to find a new doctor; we are just a phone call away. Call Member Concierge so we can help.
- Your Over-The-Counter (OTC) benefit allows you to purchase items up to a certain amount each month based on your Touchstone Health Plan. Take advantage every month!
- Free preventive exams and screenings with Touchstone Health plans! Preventive dental services include: up to one oral exam, one cleaning, and one fluoride treatment (every six months with no copays).
- Get help staying fit by using the Touchstone Health gym benefit of $20 reimbursements per month towards an eligible gym membership. Get more information and a downloadable reimbursement form here.
These and other benefits with your Touchstone Health plan will help you be in control of your health this Fall and all year long. As always, thank you for being a part of the Touchstone Health family.
Best of Health,
Your Touchstone Health Member Concierge